App(ugh)lachian Race Series
What Makes The App(ugh)lachian Race Series Different?
- The App(ugh)lachian Race Series features courses that have never been used in any other race before. It is limited in it’s entry size due to this exclusiveness, but not in it’s grandeur.
- The App(ugh)lachian Race Series provides only the necessary information to participants (time, date, distance, etc.) before the race; allowing the participant to determine on race day whether they’re capable of handling the rest (terrain, unforeseen challenges, guidelines for successful completion, etc.).
- The App(ugh)lachian Race Series provides a full cultural emersion into App(ugh)lachia. The events are designed so that participants are able to do and see all of App(ugh)lachia: the great outdoors, the food, the beer, the music, etc.
- The App(ugh)lachian Race Series does not hand out participation trophies. You will earn what you get here, and it will mean something.
- The App(ugh)lachian Race Series practices what it preaches and is a certified Virginia Green event.
(Registration is limited. Sign up now!)
A portion of all proceeds benefits Appalachian Sustainable Development. ASD is the leader in promoting sustainable agriculture and food access in our region.
Want To Know More? Check Out Our Race Series Page!