First Race Coming October 2017!
Be One Of The Firsts To Help Us Build A New App(ugh)lachian Race Community!
Mark your calendars now for October 6-8,2017
The App(ugh)lachian Race Series Is For:
- People who signed up for a mud run and were disappointed when they weren’t challenged.
- Anyone needing an excuse to do something different and test themselves.
- Those who want to see a place in it’s rawest form.
- People who think Appalachia is pronounced Appa-lay-shuh. (We are not friends)
- Those who like to suffer with others. (We could be friends)
- Anyone who’s never been to Southwest Virginia (not the same place as West Virginia), Northeast Tennessee, or Western Carolina. Or, anyone who has and thinks it’s just hillbillies and NASCAR.
- The voice inside you that says it’s had enough of the desk job, the cubical, the city, the florescent lights, the monotony, and everything else you weren’t built to do.
- All the badasses on social media. (I want to see you suffer)
- Appalachians. Duh.
Want To Know More? Check Out Our About Page!